Universal Engine Management System with Wideband UEGO (30-1900U)
AEM’s Universal Programmable Engine Management System adapts to any race vehicle using the company’s flying lead wiring harness and sensors (sold separately). In addition to the features found in our Plug & Play EMS, AEM’s Universal EMS also includes 10 independent, built-in peak & hold injector driver channels, direct drive ignition and dual wideband UEGO controllers. Peak & Hold injector drivers enable users to utilize low impedance injectors with a true 4/1 Peak & Hold injector drive circuit. The Direct Drive ignition feature allows users to drive a coil directly from the ECU without the need for an igniter or ignition module, and a wideband UEGO controller is an essential tuning tool that provides a 0-5 signal for monitoring and tuning air/fuel ratios (AFR) on heavily modified high-performance engines.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- System is fully enabled—Never pay for upgrades!
- Runs on Windows™ compatible software
- Live help window eases tuning process
- Free software updates on aempower.com
- Fuel table automapping
- Programmable traction control
- Onboard 512kb datalogger
- Up to 10 cylinder sequential fuel injection
- 10 independent peak & hold injector drivers
- Direct drive ignition feature eliminates need for igniter or ignition module
- On-board wideband UEGO controller
- 6 general-purpose outputs
- 7 definable switch inputs
- Electronic boost control
- Soft cut rev limiters
- Two step launch control
- Wet or dry nitrous control
- Definable knock control
- Full idle control
- 4 EGT inputs with fuel control
- 16/32 hybrid high speed processor
Use this system with EXTREME caution! The AEM EMS System allows for total flexibility in engine tuning, however misuse of this product can lead to major engine/vehicle damage. If you are not well versed in engine dynamics and the tuning of management systems or are not PC literate, please do not attempt installation/tuning of this product.
NOTE: AEM & MMP holds no responsibility for any engine damage that results from the misuse of this product!